- We are open tomorrow Friday 8th May from 11am to 4pm.
- We have had to change our hours due to the HUGE demand for food at present.
- We therefore need more time to restock our shelves that empty daily!
- From now on we are closed on Monday and Wednesday.
- New hours 11am to 4pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- These hours and days may change at short notice due to the current climate.
- There is a great deal of waiting with a large queue for the first 90 minutes after we open so we are kindly asking that people come in later, if they can, to take the strain off the staff.
We have a limited stock of basic goods.
As with many shops we can only allow one customer in the shop at any time and until supplies increase only allow the buying of one of any one item.
FLOUR AND YEAST
We have white flour, plain and self-raising. Also a small amount of wholemeal flour but no spelt flour.
Yeast which is suitable for bread machines is still in short supply and it could be at least six weeks till we have some. We have some dried yeast suitable for making bread by hand.
ORDERS AND BULK BUYING
At this time we are unable to put items aside or take orders for anything including bulk products.