- We have had to change our hours due to the HUGE demand for food at present.
- We therefore need more time to restock our shelves that empty daily!
- From now on we are closed on Monday and Wednesday.
- New hours 11am to 4pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- We are open on Good Friday 11am to 4pm.
- These hours and days may change at short notice due to the current climate.
- There is a great deal of waiting with a large queue for the first 90 minutes after we open so we are kindly asking that people come in later, if they can, to take the strain off the staff.
We have a limited stock of basic goods.
As with many shops we can only allow one customer in the shop at any time and until supplies increase only allow the buying of one of any one item.
FLOUR AND YEAST
The nationwide demand for flour has outstripped supply.
All our wholesalers’ stock is low and intermittent, and yeast is impossible to source at present.
ORDERS AND BULK BUYING
At this time we are unable to put items aside or take orders for anything including bulk products.